Leading Test and Tagging Services are looking for serious people for this high-demand industry sector and growth potential who want a healthy work-life balance that will control the hours they want to work, giving them more time to do the things they love. Franchising is a win-win business model where you are in business for yourself but not by yourself.
Our franchise model gives you the benefit from using our tried and proven business model that dramatically increases your success by more than 70%
Our systems and technology are leading the way you can run a more successful business.
We have a state-of-the-art software system that helps you manage everything you need for your day-to-day business, including automated email marketing for lead nurturing, job-creating, scheduling, invoice, workflow, and customer service follow-up.
Inspection and testing of electrical equipment may involve, in part
- looking for obvious damage, defects or modifications to the electrical equipment, including accessories, connectors, plugs or cord extension sockets
- looking for discolouration that may indicate exposure to excessive heat, chemicals or moisture
- checking the integrity of protective earth and insulation resistance
- checking that flexible cords are effectively anchored to equipment, plugs, connectors and cord extension sockets
- looking for damage to flexible cords
- checking that operating controls are in good working order i.e. they are secure, aligned and appropriately identified
- checking that covers, guards, etc are secured and working in the manner intended by the manufacturer or supplier
- checking that ventilation inlets and exhausts are unobstructed, and
- checking that the current rating of the plug matches the current rating of the associated electrical equipment.